AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop an understanding of how Photoshop works
- Create your ideal workspace
- Configure the essential preference settings
- Set up Adobe Bridge and Lightroom for optimal integration with Photoshop
- Navigate multiple images seamlessly
ABOUT BEN’S CLASS:
Adobe® Photoshop® is a feature-rich creative force, perfect for turning raw ideas into audience-wowing images. With Ben Willmore as your guide, you can master it faster than you think and take on a new decade of projects.
Ben takes you step-by-step through Adobe Photoshop as only he can. With an easy pace and zero technobabble, he demystifies this powerful program and makes you feel confident enough to create anything. This class is part of a fully-updated bundle – complete with important features and more efficient ways to maximize the tools everyone uses most.
Whether you’re a 20-year designer or you’re opening the app for the first time, this is the perfect way to learn and love using Photoshop. From retouching to masking to troubleshooting, Ben unpacks all the essentials and hidden gems, while giving you real-world examples to drive each lesson home. By the end of the class, you’ll feel eager to make serious magic with Photoshop.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Adobe Photoshop.
- Those who want to gain confidence in Adobe Photoshop and learn new features to help edit photos.
- Students who’d like to take ordinary images and make them look extraordinary with some image editing or Photoshop fixes.
Adobe Photoshop 2020 (V21)
See also: https://www.creativelive.com/class/up-to-speed-with-photoshop-and-bridge-2023-with-ben-willmore
(2021 releases included Neural Filters, Sky Replacement, and Pattern Preview. 2022 releases included Automatic selection on hover, Share for commenting, Improved interop with Illustrator, and more Neural Filters.)