AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe light using common lighting vocabulary.
- Create your own lighting styles.
- Build lighting setups with confidence.
- Replicate lighting from images that inspire you.
- Build your light modifier toolbox.
ABOUT MARK'S CLASS:
What’s the difference between a large silver umbrella and a small softbox? Why use a grid? How do you control light spill? What does it mean to shape light? Mark answers all these questions as he breaks downlight in easy-to-understand terms. Mark steps through the principles of light step by step. After explaining each principle of light, he applies it to specific modifiers.
The direction of light, contrast, form, shape, The Inverse Square Law, The Angle of Incidence and Reflection, soft light, hard light, Effective Size, color temperature, Dynamic Range, and more. Once you understand these principles you’ll understand the size, shape, and surfaces of each light modifier and how to use them most effectively. This class is jam-packed and perfect for every level of a studio photographer.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner to Intermediate portrait photographers
- Portrait Photographers who work in the studio
- Anyone looking to add more lighting gear to their toolbox
- Photographers looking to expand their lighting options
Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
Adobe Lightroom Classic 2021
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Mark Wallace is a photographer based in the United States. Best known for his web-based video series Digital Photography One on One and Exploring Photography sponsored by Adorama.
Millions of people have watched Mark's videos on YouTube, and the numbers continue to grow. Mark has a solid social media following on Facebook and Twitter, where he spends time ng with viewers and workshop attendees.
In 2014, Mark left the United States to embark on a 2-year worldwide adventure. He visited 28 countries and captured thousands of unique photographs across the globe.
In 2016 Mark decided to give up planes, trains, and automobiles and is now exploring the world on his motorcycle.