AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how Profiles and Presets work in Lightroom Mobile.
- Create your own Presets to speed up workflow.
- Migrate existing presets from Lightroom to Mobile.
- Find new and innovative ways to edit your images using Lightroom Discovery.
- Improve your mobile workflow.
ABOUT LISA'S CLASS:
Profiles and Presets in Lightroom can be confusing. Once you master them, they are an incredible asset for creativity and agility. This course is all about understanding the nuances of profiles and presets, when to use them and how to discover some incredible editing options you never considered.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Anyone who wants to create series branding , editorial , and social campaigns looks quick and easily. All on mobile.
- Intermediate users who already have a basic understanding of Lightroom, Lightroom Mobile.
- Portrait, Editorial, Landscape and travel photographers taking advantage of the expediency of mobile editing.
- Social Media producers who need consistent branded looks.
Lightroom Mobile V6 (free or premium version)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Lisa Carney is a high end retoucher who has spent over two decades working with the most dynamic players in the print, motion picture, and television industries.
Besides being a regular presenter at the Adobe MAX conference, her teaching roster runs the gamut from beginners to professional retouchers, and includes universities, design studios, movie studios, corporations, and private students.
Lisa has worked with all major movie studios and many television networks including Disney, Buena Vista, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight, Sony, Universal, Newline, Columbia, MGM, ABC Television, ESPN, TNT, CNN, CBS, CW, Warner Brothers and Sony.
Advertising credits include Burger King, Baskin-Robbins, Lowes, Jordana Cosmetics, Strategic Perceptions, Mattel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Mazda and Best Buy.