AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Take black & white photos using the Lightroom mobile app and presets.
- Use profiles and presets to start your creative editing, save custom presets for black and white.
- Use the Color and Light modules to create mood and lighting effects that mimic black and white film.
- Selectively edit only parts of photos to create mood and lighting effects.
- Practice and experiment by creating multiple versions of your black and white photos.
ABOUT LISA'S CLASS:
Open your eyes to the stunning effects you can create when you master the process of thinking in black and white. There’s an art to composing and exposing shots for optimum black and white conversion, an art that will elevate your work. Creating fantastic black and white conversions using Lightroom Mobile is about way more than pushing a button.
Go beyond applying black and white filters or presents and learn how to create fantastic black and white images by using professional techniques in Lightroom, even while working on your phone. Learn techniques guaranteed to infuse your black and white images with more drama. More emotion. More SOUL. You’ll never see a black and white photo the same way again.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Intermediate users who already have a basic understanding of Lightroom, Lightroom Mobile
- Portrait, Editorial, Landscape, and travel photographers taking advantage of the expediency of mobile editing.
- Anyone who wants to create branding, editorial, fine art series or social campaigns looks quick and easily. All on mobile.
Lightroom Mobile v6 (premium version)
*Class taught on an iPhone, but information is valid for all devices that can use Lightroom Mobile/Lightroom CC
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Lisa Carney is a high end retoucher who has spent over two decades working with the most dynamic players in the print, motion picture, and television industries.
Besides being a regular presenter at the Adobe MAX conference, her teaching roster runs the gamut from beginners to professional retouchers, and includes universities, design studios, movie studios, corporations, and private students.
Lisa has worked with all major movie studios and many television networks including Disney, Buena Vista, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight, Sony, Universal, Newline, Columbia, MGM, ABC Television, ESPN, TNT, CNN, CBS, CW, Warner Brothers and Sony.
Advertising credits include Burger King, Baskin-Robbins, Lowes, Jordana Cosmetics, Strategic Perceptions, Mattel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Mazda and Best Buy.