AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discover freedom in your craft with the ability to draw anywhere
- Harness inspiration and save memories in your sketchbook (instead of just your mind)
- Give yourself the skills needed to draw and sketch figures on the go
- Share your artistic skills with the world – inside and outside your studio
- Embrace the world as your workspace and pull from all its beautiful inspiration
ABOUT AMY'S CLASS:
Ready to imbue new life and motion into your sketch drawings? Then let’s take this show on the road.
Sketching on the go will inspire and challenge you to take your craft beyond the safe, predictable environment inside your studio walls. With this 8-part course from artist Amy Wynne, you’ll build your confidence to draw in public places. By making your artistic expression portable, you’ll benefit from a new level of freedom in your art and experience moments that will inspire true life in your work.
Fill your sketchbook with animated sequences, obtain the ability to draw the structure of the clothed figure, and bring your artistic skills out into the world.
Inspiration is out there. Grab your supplies and let’s go find it together.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Creative humans who desire more artistic freedom
- Realism sketchers who find their best inspiration in the life around them
- Skilled drawers who need a push to leave the studio and create in the outside world
- Anyone looking to capture raw and genuine life inspirations on the page
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Amy Wynne received her MFA in Painting and Drawing from the New York Academy of Art in Manhattan and her BA from Smith College in Art History and Cultural Anthropology. She has been teaching painting and drawing for over 25 years. For 10 years, she taught full time at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts Boston.